Saturday, January 8, 2011

Allow me to re-introduce myself..

My name is T!  T to the..ummm..T to th...ok well, that didn't go quite like I wanted it to, but anyway for those of you who didn't know, that was supposed to be a Jay-Z styled introduction of myself.  It's ok though, I never thought I would make a good hip-hop artiste.  Could you see that??  ME?!  Oh well, you probably can't actually 'cause you don't know what I look like so here you go..



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Aren't I ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!??  Not what you expected, huh?  But for real, this is me, I promise!  Just me in 1983.  I was in kindergarten and that was my favorite shirt!  But it at least gives you some indication as to why I could not ever be a Biggie protege, but maybe a Ziggy protege.  Oh ok FINE!!  I know I'm not really funny!!  Geeez..  I will show you a 'now' picture of me but you better stop scoffing!!


Can you pick me out?  I'll give you a hint..I'm the one in BLUE..  Hahahahahaha!!  The other goobers are my boyfriend Kevin, daughter Madison and son Julian.  We're a cute little family, aren't we?

So anyway, I am starting this blog because I think that I am so awesome that I have extra just falling off everywhere that I should share with the rest of humanity.  No for real, just cause I thought it would be a lot of fun and interesting to discuss stuff on here.  What stuff you ask?  Hmmmm..good question. Well, probably the stuff I like the most since this is MY blog after all.  What?  Oh really??  I mean, you can always start your OWN if you don't like MINE!  I'm just kidding, don't leave.  If you leave, I won't have anyone to read my nonsense. So please stick around.  I promise I will try to make it interesting.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I won't leave ya T. Lol this is so you I love it!!

    Oh and not only are you more awesome than everyone you're better too haha!! <3

    ReplyDelete