Thursday, January 27, 2011

Poor pitiful neglected blog...

Sorry I haven't posted like in a week or something.  Kevin has been home for the past three days and before that it was the weekend. Any time either of those situations occur at or around the same time, I try to spend as much time as I can with him and together as a family..ah, whatever, I really spend most of my time doing chores and chasing him around making sure he doesn't leave his clothes on the bed when the dirty hamper is like three feet away..seriously! Ok, just a little vent! Sorry! :D

Anyway, I also have been selling a lot of stuff on eBay that we either don't need or no longer use, have too much of, etc. We actually have two storage units FULL of like an entire household of stuff each and I am trying to turn that into ZERO in time for us to purchase a house. Whew! I tell you I have only sold like 5 things in the past 3 weeks and it is seriously a full time job, unless you have everything boxed and ready to go as soon as the listing ends. But that assumes that you KNOW your stuff is going to sell.

One thing that I have to say, though, is since the first thing I sold, Kevin has been super excited about my ebaying. I believe this is due to the fact that I am making money, which is always nice but Kevin in particular really appreciates. I am hoping to turn this into a way to stay home with the kids and go back to school full time.

If you want to check out what I have up for bid, here is a link:
http://myworld.ebay.com/knsconductor1

Here is a pre-trimming picture of the Aerogarden. It is about 3 weeks into it's growing cycle and doing INCREDIBLE!



 I realized just this evening when I was getting dinner ready that the add water light was blinking. So I thought ok well, I'm sure it just needs to be topped off.  UMMMM NO!!! It was bone dry! And still looks this good. I filled the water up and then cut it back, I just hope I did it right.

Tomorrow night I am going to a coupon class that I am extremely excited about. The teacher, Dawn, shows how to use coupons to save MAJOR dinero. I've been clipping for about a month and I have tried one of the transactions she posted on her website, www.caringwithcoupons.com and I hope to reap the benefits soon, plus learn many more tips after tomorrow night. I will let you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment