Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coupon loot

I went to HT today to do some shopping.  I thought I would post some pics of my loot from today, so here goes.

Regular price at HT is $2.25 per pouch.  VIC Special made them 3/$5 which makes them $1.68 each.  I had coupons for $1/1 so that made the final price $.68.  If it had been Super Doubles, they would have been free but they were about to expire and I didn't want to lose out completely.

Regular price at HT is $1.25 per can.  VIC Special made it  2/$2.  With $.50/2 coupons that doubled made them 2/$1, so $.50 each. Savings of 60%!

Regular price at HT is $1.79.  VIC Special made them 10/$10.  With $.75/3 coupons that doubled made them $.50 each.  Savings of 73%!

Regular price at HT is $4.39! For a pint! Anyway, VIC Special made them Buy One Get One so that makes the price $2.20 a piece.  When you throw in 20 $1/1 coupons that makes them $1.20 per pint because I caught this when it was Super Doubles at HT! Savings of 73%!

Regular price at HT is $2.99.  I had coupons for $1.50 that I used during Super Doubles so that made it what?? FREE!!  Savings of 100%!! HAHA!!

I've never tried these but they look good!  Regular price $5.99 at HT.  VIC Special made them $3.99 and then for some reason there is an additional $.60 taken off of each one.  Combined with a coupon for $1/1 that makes them $2.39 each.  Savings of 60%!  What better time to try something new!

I couldn't use a coupon for these because I didn't have one for this specific item but the regular price at HT is $1.25 each and they were BOGO so I bought these four.  I may try to hunt down a coupon and go back.  All four of them sound awesome!

I got more couponing deals but I'm tired and it's late.  Tomorrow I go to Lowe's and I need to go back to HT as well because there were some deals there that I was not aware of that I have coupons for and several things were sold out. I am going to try again for the sold out items and if they are out again, I plan to get a raincheck.  Have a great night!




No comments:

Post a Comment